'That which changelessly exists as the common support of all existence is SAT - Truth Absolute.
That which shines as Pure Consciousness of Self is CHIT - Knowledge Absolute.
That which stand as Witness of Infinite Expansion of Self in Oneness is ANANDA or pure happiness - Bliss Absolute.
Ultimate Reality is nothing but SAT CHIT ANANDA - the Real Self at the background of every Self.
Realisation of the Real Self is the Salvation of life.
Extract from THE CALL FROM WITHIN
By Sree Sree Mentu Maharaj
The young Maharaj consulting his Guru: Sree Sree Thakur Anukulchandra
Satguru's teachings exist for our material and spiritual success. We need to know how to remove the causes of wants and worries, depression and disorder from our lives and relationships. This is only possible when we nurture and maintain the Holy Spirit of God throughout our lives.
The universal law of action and reaction guarantees an inevitable result for everything we do in this birth or the next. We are born as a combination of different impulses, pulled to our parents by the possibility of fulfilling our karma and spiritual journey. We are all part of the universal man-making mission, whatever faith or creed we follow, as we attempt to live a life and create a soil that will nurture love, wisdom, energy and peace within our children, environment and ourselves. This Mission belongs to everyone and to every faith, as all carry the same spirit of God, whatever rituals, rules or regulations exist in their culture.
There is no point in attaining Salvation if the vehicle of the soul - the ego, complexes and instincts - remain unadjusted. There is no point in self-realisation if there is no social responsibility. There is no point in achieving union with the Supreme without conceiving universal love.
Man cannot change his environment or the condition of his life on earth unless he changes himself. This does not mean renunciation or the suppression of natural emotions and instincts, but rather their sublimation to a higher cause.
All human beings on Earth are meant to attain the highest state of life, the state of union with the Supreme. On the way to attain it, life is captivated by its own vanity or ego that makes us feel separated from others by inferiority or superiority complexes.
HIS MISSION IS THE MISSION OF ALL THE PROPHETS AND ALL MANKIND, BY FOLLOWING WHICH ANYONE CAN RAISE THEMSELVES FROM ANIMALITY TO MANHOOD, TO SAINTHOOD AND GODHOOD
The first purpose of life is to create peace in the lives of others and at the same time maintain one's own peace by virtue of one's sincere love and faith. The second purpose of life is to take responsibility for the missions of all the Prophets and help carry everyone towards their communion with God. Above all, the third purpose of life is to discover and unite life with its Reality to be One with the Supreme.
Whether you are a spiritual teacher or a great devotee working for the Master, you must maintain the tempo of your spiritual life by observing the following instructions:
1) Not to be too familiar with family or with those who do not wish to be spiritually reorientated, although you should discharge your duties towards them.
2) To remain above all bad influences such as wrong guidance, black magic and the world of Maya - as well as avoiding the fascination for false prophets, spiritual dogma, rituals and magic.
4) Not to allow others to disrespect you; nor to mix with those that disrespect your Ideal or the sanctity of your life. Others' disrespectful attitudes will damage your self-confidence and create contraction in your being.
5) Guard against your own weaknesses such as desire for self importance, vanity or inflated ego due to any superiority complexes. Remain beyond both compromise and conflict.
6) Remain free from hypocrisy and always be truthful. Do not hamper someone else's love or faith for his higher Ideal by disrespectul talk or foolish discussion.
7) Not to find fault in others but to encourage them to pick up good from others for their own lives.
8) Move with a dynamic urge to fish others to the Kingdom of Heaven and help them to reorientate their lives towards their Real Life.
9) To be serviceable to all - materially, morally and spiritually - so that those who are served will be capable of serving others in the same way.
10) Not to exploit others or take benefits from the government without providing work or service to humanity; this kind of pauperism is a great sin. Devotees or missionaries should always earn their living and contribute to the livelihood of other holy souls.
11) Never to secure any service from others without rendering service; furthermore, your love and service to others must be without any expectation or intention.
12) To remain beyond all fears, worries, anxieties and tensions by virtue of your discriminating understanding and dynamic activity to overcome all hindrances in your life and mission.
13) Make sure that your way of life, words, behaviour and action are guided by your Master within and command respect from everyone.
14) Have all-round knowledge of science, religion, politics and the life and love of all humanity.
15) Exercise your will-power for the good of others. Be efficient in delivering divine messages to inspire the Holy Spirit in others.
16) Have tremendous self-discipline in any field of life as an example to others.
17) Be a fulfiller of the wishes of all past Prophets because they are the same Messenger of the one God.
18) Be aware of false prophets and wrong guidance but encourage other peacemakers, having respect for all faiths and true devotees of God without comparing who is greater or lower - since they are all beams of the same light.
19) Judge others rightly by placing yourself in their position through your feelings of identity with them in order to understand which category they belong to.
20) Try to find the wish of God in every event and occurence in your life and be ready for any eventuality and be ever satisfied with the outcome of everything. This is known as surrender.
BEST JUDGE IS HE WHO CAN ANALYSE HIMSELF IN AND OUT BY PROPER IDENTIFICATION OF HIS SELF WITH HIS SAT-GURU
THERE IS NO OTHER PHILOSOPHY IN LIFE THAN TO LOVE AND SERVE THE BELOVED